A Casual Lake Placid Bar & Restaurant
Taste Bistro & Bar, located inside Mirror Lake Inn, is well known for its warm, friendly, and casual atmosphere. After a long day exploring the Adirondacks or skiing Whiteface Mountain, retreat to Taste Bistro & Bar for a fun evening of live music with friends.
Seating is on a first-come, first-served basis. Reservations are not taken.
Restaurant Accessibility Features
- There are 4 accessible parking spaces located within 50 feet of the entrance to the Main building.
- Parking lots are all well paved and maintained.
- Entrance from parking lot to the main building has double doors that easily open.
- Taste Bistro is wheelchair accessible and features clear pathways.
- Elevators are available for easy access to all floors of the Main building.
- We welcome service animals that are trained to perform a specific task to assist a guest with disabilities.
- We always try to accommodate special dietary needs.
- We do ask that guests provide us with at least 48 hours’ advance notice whenever possible.
- Please note that although we do our very best, we cannot guarantee that food allergens will not be transferred through accidental cross-contact.
Taste Bistro & Bar has a more relaxed, casual atmosphere than The View. There is no dress code.