Lake Placid’s only AAA Four Diamond Restaurant
The View was established in 2004, and is Lake Placid’s only AAA Four Diamond “Exceptional” rated restaurant. This high-end restaurant sources only the freshest ingredients and the finest wines from around the world. The a la carte dinner menu includes traditional cuisine that uses ingredients sourced from regional Lake Placid farmers, as well as items from our very own vegetable and herb garden. Be sure to try our Adirondacks Flapjacks for breakfast.
Advance reservations are required.
For reservations, please call us at (518) 302-3000 or book a table online.
Restaurant Accessibility Features
- There are 4 accessible parking spaces located within 50 feet of the entrance to the Main building.
- Parking lots are all well paved and maintained.
- Entrance from parking lot to the main building has double doors that easily open.
- The View is wheelchair accessible, and has clear pathways.
- Elevators are available for easy access to all floors of the Main building.
- We welcome service animals that are trained to perform a specific task to assist a guest with disabilities.
- We always try to accommodate special dietary needs.
- We do ask that guests provide us with at least 48 hours’ advance notice whenever possible.
- Please note that although we do our very best, we cannot guarantee that food allergens will not be transferred through accidental cross-contact.
** Please note that we do have a dress code in The View, which is resort casual. We do ask our guests not to wear baseball caps, hooded sweatshirts, athletic gear, t-shirts, flip-flops or torn/faded jeans. We ask men to wear pants or dress shorts (Bermuda style) and a collared shirt. No jacket or tie is required. Dress denim and dress sandals are acceptable. Guests who do not adhere to the dress code may risk forfeiting their dining reservation, or we will invite you to dine in one of our more casual restaurants. **