When the 2023 World University Games come to Lake Placid, it’s not just about the sporting competition. Join fellow revelers and winter sports enthusiasts for the festival on Lake Placid’s Main Street! Main Street will be closed to vehicular traffic and the street will turn into a lively festival, featuring an array of unique activities and entertainment.
Stay tuned for more details about events including:
- Nightly live music and entertainment, including acrobatic wonders
- Medal award ceremonies in Mid’s Park
- Daily activities with Mac the Moose
- Special opportunities for shopping and dining
- Warming igloos and fire pits, perfect for sipping cocoa!
- Fun and games such as snowball cornhole!
- Daily demonstrations of ice sculpting from 1 – 9 p.m.