ADA Accessibility Compliance Overview
The Mirror Lake Inn Resort & Spa is committed to making its property accessible to all guests, regardless of abilities or disabilities. If you have questions about the accessible facilities and services at the Resort, please call us at 518-523-2544.
- The Inn features five ADA Accessible guest rooms located on various floors of various buildings throughout the property. These are available in both the “Lookout” and “Oak Knoll” room categories.
- There are 4 accessible parking spaces located within 50 feet of the Main & Mountain View building entrances.
- There are 2 additional accessible parking spaces within 50 feet of the Terrace building entrance.
- Parking lots are all well paved and maintained.
- Entrance from parking lot to the main building has double doors that easily open.
- The front desk, main lobby, library and living room are wheelchair accessible.
- The View restaurant is wheelchair accessible.
- Taste Bistro is wheelchair accessible.
- Accessible public restrooms are available in the main building.
- Elevators are available for easy access to all floors of the Main building, Mountain View building, and the Terrace building.
- All meeting rooms are wheelchair accessible via elevator or level hallways.
- The Spa and Fitness Center are located in th main building and are both wheelchair accessible via elevator.
- The indoor pool and whirlpool are accessed through the spa and fitness center. There are no stairs or ramps needed to access these areas.
- The indoor pool has an individual pool lift and the whirlpool has a transfer wall.
- An elevator is located on the first floor of the Spa for easy access to both our Salon and Spa treatment rooms.
- Hearing impaired alert device for incoming telephone calls, alarms, and visitors at the door are available upon request from the Front Desk.
- Service Animals trained to perform a specific task to assist a guest with disabilities are always welcome.
- We will always try to accommodate special dietary needs.
- We do ask that guests provide us with at least 48-hours advance notice whenever possible.
- Please note that though we do our very best, we cannot guarantee that food allergens will not be transferred through accidental cross-contact.