These are the local professionals that know every nook and cranny, all the active streams and ponds, and that remote climb and descent. They were raised here, and in many cases, their knowledge was passed down to them from parents and grandparents. And they are willing to share that knowledge to enhance your experiences.
Our in-house guide, Gary Marchuk, has over 30 years of Adirondack guiding experience and offers both group and private trips, exclusively for the Mirror Lake Inn.
To book a trip contact Gary directly at: email@example.com– This link opens your default email application or (518) 523-4339– This link opens your default phone application
Trips and Rates:
- Half-day (4hrs) Private Charter on Lake Placid:
- $350 first two people, $60 each additional. Fishing gear and bait included.
- Half-day (4hrs) Private Charter on Saranac Lake:
- $390 for first two people, $60 each additional. Fishing gear and bait included.
- Half-day (4hrs) Remote Pond Fishing from Canoes
- $250 first two people, $60 each additional (6 person maximum). Includes canoes, fishing gear and bait.
- Half-day (4hrs) Fly Fishing:
- $300 first two people, $150 each additional. Includes waders and fly fishing equipment.
- Wilderness Canoe Trip (3 Hours)
- $200 for first two people and $60 each additional person. This three hour scenic river paddle will take you into the heart of the Adirondack Wilderness.
- Lake Placid Sunset Kayak Tour (1.5 Hours)
- $65 a person (2 person minimum). One and a half hour evening kayak tour on beautiful Lake Placid.
- Middle Saranac Kayak Tour (4 Hours)
- $200 for first two people, $65 each additional person. Spend a half day kayaking around Middle Saranac Lake.
- Lake Placid Boat Tour (Private)
- Two-hours: $200 for the first two people, $30 each additional person (6 people maximum).
- Sunset Cruise: $250 for first two people, $30 each additional person.
- Hiking Trips
- Join Gary for a hike into the high peaks or an educational tour in the wooded lowlands. Duration and pricing depends on trip type, please call (518) 523-4339 – This link opens your default phone application. for specific information.
- Hiking Trips
- Private Ice fishing Trip.
- $250 for 2-3 people, $30 each additional person, 6 person group maximum. Half day (4 Hours) guided trip which includes ice fishing gear and bait. Minimum age 10. New York State fishing license is required for ages 16 and over.
- Private Nature Snow Shoe Tour
- $150 for 2-3 people, $30 each additional person. 1 1/2 hour trip which includes snow shoe rentals. Snow shoes provided.
- Scenic Pond Snow Shoe Tour
- $200 for 2-3 people, $30 each additional person. Snow shoes provided.
- Winter Mountaineering
- (Enquire with Gary for pricing). Challenge yourself to a true alpine adventure. The Adirondack Mountains are some of the most scenic and rugged mountains in the country. Our guided trips will teach you necessary skills to lead you on a safe, rewarding, and memorable experience. Learn about trip planning, and outfitting. Field instruction will include map & compass navigation, winter camping skills, crampon and ice axe techniques, mountain environment, rescue and survival skills. Multi-day trips offered.
When Gary is booked up, Andrew can often make himself available. Andrew grew up in the outdoors, hiked the Adirondack 46 by the time he was 10, and continues to spend as much time as he can exploring everything the Adirondacks have to offer. Andrew’s areas of expertise include:
To get in touch with Andrew send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org– This link opens your default email application