Available exclusively to Mirror Lake Inn guests, the ski shop at the Mirror Lake Inn offers a limited supply of performance adult skis, boots, poles and helmets for rent. Our in-house ski and boot technicians, Andrew and Ethan Weibrecht, are always available via email at firstname.lastname@example.org – This link opens your default email application or by phone at 518-523-7834 ext. 587 and will help you through the process of getting set up with the gear you need. Remove the logistical pain of renting ski equipment and schedule a time to meet with Andrew or Ethan and they will measure you for the gear you need, and have it waiting for you the next morning to hit the slopes. Normal Ski Shop hours are 5:00-7:00 PM Daily or by appointment.
Rental Packages (Price per day):
- Premier Package (Head ski of your choice, boots, and poles): $95.00
- Head Kore, All Mountain Ski (Men’s or Women’s)
- Head Joy, Women’s Carving Ski
- Head Supershape, Men’s Carving Ski
- Standard Package (Blizzard XCR ski, boots, and poles): $75.00
A La Carte Rentals (Price per day):
- Head Kore, All Mountain Ski (Men’s or Women’s): $65.00
- Head Joy, Women’s Carving Ski: $65.00
- Head Supershape, Men’s Carving Ski: $65.00
- Blizzard XCR: $45.00
- Poles: $10.00
- Helmet: $10.00
A professionally tuned pair of skis makes the difference between a day sliding around and an amazing experience on the slopes. New for 2021, the Mirror Lake Inn Ski Shop is offering a tune and wax package. Drop your skis at the ski shop in the basement level of the Mountain View building or schedule an appointment by emailing email@example.com.– This link opens your default email application Appointments and/or drop off is required by 7:00pm the night prior and Andrew or Ethan will have your skis tuned, ready and waiting for you at the front desk by 7:30am the following morning.
- Tune and Wax: $50.00